Our unified communication solution allows you to mobilize, unify, and transform your client appointments and communicate with your employees with just one click. That means you can engage with anyone, anytime, anywhere, in any channel using any device, while having all the features you have come to expect from any unified communications solution.
Our Unified communications as a service (UCaaS) are a cloud-delivered model that supports six communications functions:
- Enterprise telephony
- Meetings (audio/video/web conferencing)
- Unified messaging
- Instant messaging and presence (personal and team)
- Communications-enabled business processes
We believe there is a better way to approach deploying unified communications solutions, a process that allow organizations to consider unified communications which takes into account their people, their processes, their existing technology, and their business objectives. According to recent research, 76% of small and medium sized businesses are interested in obtaining a UCaaS solution. One of the key reasons driving the adoption of UCaaS solutions is the productivity gains, which can be achieved, for all sizes and types of organizations.
Features and Benefits of a UCaaS Platform
- Built-in redundancy (improved reliability) of your voice solution
- Ease of management and effortless reporting on usage
- Streamlined user experience throughout existing tools/applications (works with CRMand other business-critical applications)
- Security (many UCaaS platforms are compliant with regulations like HIPAA, PCI, SOX and more)
- Flexibility to accommodate remote and mobile employees
- Scalability (add or remove seats as needed)
- Reduced IT workloads
- OpEx model + reduced upfront CapEx on equipment/software (phones can be leased)
- Decreased maintenance; managed updated and security patches
- Single point-of-contact for troubleshooting via your UCaaS provider
As a business owner, you should consider moving to unified communications due to its attractive advantages:
With only one system, can connect with colleagues and clients with no additional app, systems, video conferencing facilities or SMS platforms.
Superior employee mobility
Your employees can work remotely without any communication barriers and less interruptions
Increased integration options
As a customer you have integrations options to choose from including CRM, call center and other line-of-business applications.
Enhanced team collaboration
Your employees can work productively from anywhere using voice apps on their smartphones, conduct remote business meetings via web conferencing without requiring different apps and directly service customer requests via website live chat
Greater reliability and scalability
Communication will seamlessly grow as your business grow with the ease that comes with adding users into the system.
Higher overall productivity
With the ability to make phone calls, hold video conferences, live chats from the website, integrate CRM and call center all in one platform; your turn around time and productivity is bound to level up